Road to Version 2.0
- New Background & Visuals.
- Fix "Forget Password".
- Add Automatic Language Detection.
- Add 8 missing Language Variables.
- Fix 3 design Issues.
- Fixed Fleet Auto-Safe System in galaxies outside of 1.
- Fixed an PVE Battle "abuse" technique in Expeditions/Discoveries.
- Added 4 new language variables.
- Added Record Progress Lines.
- New Login & Registration Interface
Bug Bounty Program
We want to know it! We all know it became kinda quite about Space-Rivals and our efforts connected to Universe Development. The real reason? We had to take a break after 3 years of Ups and Downs. With this step, we would like to start a Bug Bounty Programm which rewards the most anticipating players of Space-Rivals for helping us! And as nothing starts perfect, we know there will (hopefully) be tons of reports but no worries, we are here - with new motivation and the will to make Space-Rivals a great home for Players as also as for us administrating it.
So how will the Bug Bounty System work? Each proven Bug Report will be rewarded with 5.000 - 250.000 Dark Matter, depending on the weigh of the bug. For example, an language issue rewards you with 5.000 Dark Matter, an invalid ingame function rewards you with 100.000 - 250.000. We will list all known and fixed issues/bugs here, so everyone is free to get to know about them, check if they are fixed or to simply check the status.Report in Nembus Report in Ganymed
- None more known yet.
- ...we update daily!